Cesilie J. Garles
Cesilie J. Garles is an experienced attorney based out of Tucson, Arizona.
Cesilie J. Garles is a shareholder at Waterkotte Mullis Moreno & Garles. She has a wide range of insurance defense and general civil litigation experience including handling product liability, premises liability, automobile liability, construction defect, and contract cases.
Cesilie also has in-house experience serving as senior counsel for a multi-national corporation in the telecommunications industry. In this role, she focused on transactional matters including drafting and negotiating complex commercial contracts, and regulatory compliance. She leveraged her litigation background to help improve contracting and negotiating strategies across business units.
Cesilie received her B.A. from the University of Denver in 2005. She received her J.D. as well as a Certificate in Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution from Drake University Law School in 2008.
- California Bar Association
- Arizona Bar Association
- Arizona Assocation of Defense Counsel
- Tucson Defense Bar, Secretary
- Drake University School of Law (J.D., 2008)
- University of Denver (B.A., Honors, 2005)
- Colorado (Inactive)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee