Krystal N. Gonzales
Krystal N. Gonzales is an experienced attorney based out of Tucson, A.Z.
Krystal Gonzales is an associate at Waterkotte Mullis Moreno & Garles, PC, where she focuses her practice on Transportation litigation matters. She also handles a wide array of civil litigation matters including insurance defense, premises liability, construction defect, contracts, and product liability claims.
Prior to joining the firm, Krystal served as a prosecutor for over 6 years. She served as a Deputy County Attorney at the Pima County Attorney’s Office and as a City Attorney at the Tucson City Prosecutor’s Office, where she prosecuted a variety of misdemeanor and felony criminal cases. She has experience handling jury and bench trials and other felony and misdemeanor hearings. Previous responsibilities included Animal Welfare Court.
Krystal was nominated for the 2019 David R. White’s Excellence in Victim Advocacy Prosecutor Award from the Arizona Prosecuting Attorneys’ Advisory Council.
Krystal worked as an indigent defense attorney for juvenile delinquency, child dependency, and criminal cases in Santa Cruz County and was a member of the Criminal Justice Act (CJA) panel in the District of Arizona – Tucson Division in 2015-2016.
Honors & Awards
- Arizona Prosecuting Attorneys’ Advisory Council
- 2019 Nominee of the David R. White’s Excellence in Victim Advocacy Prosecutor Award
- Arizona Summit Law School (J.D., Dec. 2013)
- Arizona State University, B.S. Finance, cum laude and Certificate in International Business (May 2010)
- Los Abogados Hispanic Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona
- District of Arizona Federal Bar Member